Available Labrador Retriever Puppies
Willow Moon's She's on Fire JH - "Cali" and Willow Moon's River Jack -"RJ" arrived May 10th, 2014. Cali had 6 beautiful puppies. 2 boys and 4 girls. This is Cali's first litter and she and her puppies are doing very well. Contact us for more information on our adoption process.
See the latest labrador retriever puppies
on our flickr page.
Your Labrador retriever puppy has been bred from temperamentally sound parents who have been certified to be free of hip dysplasia and inherited eye defects.
- To hold your pick, we require a $250 deposit (applied to the total cost of the puppy). Balance is due when you pick your puppy or 6 weeks of age.
- Picks are given in the order deposits are received. The deposit is refundable if what you reserve is not produced, or it is fully transferable to a future Willow Moon litter.
- Deposits can be made by personal check, cashiers check, or cash.
As the breeder, unless otherwise noted, we reserve the rights to at least the first two picks from each litter.
Puppy Care Information
What we do:
- Age appropriate de-worming
- Age appropriate vaccinations are given
- Puppies examined by our veterinarian
- Neurological stimulation started at day 3 thru 19
What We Don't Do:
- We do not remove dew claws
Puppies will go home with:
- AKC registration papers
- Litter's sire and dam three generation pedigrees
- Copies of Sires and Dams OFA Health Clearances
- Vaccination and deworming record
- Literature on basic training and crate training tips
- A toy the puppy and it's littermates have played with
- A bag of puppy food
When Puppy delivery is necessary:
- We do not ship/fly our puppies - please make sure you can come visit us to pick up you new family member. We look forward to visiting with you.
- We will deliver within a reasonable distance. Delivery fee is determined by the distance travelled and the number of clients served in that area.
In an effort to eliminate irresponsible breeding, protect the Labrador, and help contain pet overpopulation, all puppies will be sold with limited registration, unless discussed prior to purchase.
Limited Registration means that the dog is registered but no offspring of a dog for which Limited Registration has been granted is eligible for registration. A dog registered with an AKC Limited Registration shall be ineligible to be entered in a breed competition in a licensed or member dog show. It is eligible, however, to be entered in any other licensed or member event. These events include: Obedience, Tracking, Field Trials, Hunting Tests, Herding, Lure Coursing, Agility and Earthdog. Limited Registration helps breeders protect their breeding programs.